jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Research and Development: Electronic Engineering

In my research I found this interesting information about an organization that is focus in the electric and electronic engineerings.
This institute is the IEEE or better called Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,  is dedicated to advancing technological innovation related to electricity. It has more than 395,000 members in more than 160 countries, 45% outside the United States.
 


 ¡Very cool, isn't it!?



However, this organization is very known in our university, I known it for my teacher of Informatic I (interesting class) and I found much information about it.

Well, if you are an electronic engineering like me, I'm sure you would like to know that the IEEE  produces 30% of the world's literature in the electrical and electronics engineering and computer science fields, publishing well over 100, so if you need something about your and my engineering you got to look this page. 


And this is the most important of this article (at last for me), in one of his many blogs about the electronic proyects, there is one about the natural intelligence VS artificial inteligence in the airports of USA.

In this blog they talk about the security problems in airports and how those need better humans and no machines.

I leave you the link for you read it, I hope you like it.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/artificial-intelligence/natural-intelligence-and-artificial-stupidity


see you later
Kelly


2 comentarios:

  1. nice article!! Do you know if this institute has headquartes in colombia?, How can I join IEEE?, What kind of level of education should I have to join IEE?.
    I'll appreciate your information about the questions.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. On the web page you can find this information, but I know that from our university you can join it to the IEEE

    ResponderEliminar